Sunday, 4 November 2007

Survey user comments -- delightfully frightening

Here are some of the comments posted on the "I hate work" survey.

"When I worked in retail, a customer threw a shoe at me causing my hand to bleed and my manager sided with the customer 'as the customer is always right'."

One of the best so far:

"My manager called an unexpected meeting with me during a series of redundancies at my company. When I entered the conference room for the meeting, a dozen or so colleagues were there to present me with a cake and wish me a happy birthday."

And a scary one:

"Insisted that I stay outside to make sure students did not get inside ... I was there in the sun, unprotected for 7+ hours straight. Wound up with 2nd degree burns ..."

Keep passing it on. http://tinyurl.com/3cunw5

The stats are very interesting too.

More on those next week.

No comments: